Sales Representative Looking for a Long-Term Career Opportunity
Dear Prospective Team Member,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this job vacancy notice. I hope that you have precisely what we’re looking for in a candidate so my team can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position we have available.
Let me begin by sharing a little about our company and the position we currently have available.
My name is Oli Billson and my company is called Black Code Vehicle Re-Mapping.
We serve individuals and businesses start and grow their own Vehicle Re-Mapping businesses by providing market leading tuning and software recalibration services for vehicles.
Our offices are located in Stafford, Unit 1 Tilcon Avenue, Baswich Lane Industrial Estate, Stafford, ST18 0YJ
Are You An "A Player"?
There are a lot of jobs out there today.
At Black Code we’re ONLY looking for “A-Players” to join our team.
“A-Players” are people who are committed to excellence in all that they do.
They can get a job anywhere, but they take the time to research the companies they’re considering working for, they’re selective in the interviews they go out on, and they “go the extra mile” in searching for the “right” position because they’re looking for more than a job… they’re looking for a long-term career opportunity.
They’re looking to be part of a team where they can make a positive impact on the world through the work they do WHILE being challenged to grow and become a better version of themselves.
If that doesn’t sound like you, then feel free to stop reading this page now.
If you think you are, in fact, an “A Player”, then please read on to learn more about the exciting opportunity we have available for the right candidate.
Our hiring process isn’t quick and easy.
We’re going to ask you to jump through a few hoops to prove you’ve got the character and can demonstrate the values that align with our team and mission.
You’ll be asked to take multiple tests.
You’ll have a least 2 interviews.
And we’re going to take our time in making sure you’re someone we want to invest our time and resources in growing.
What we’re really looking for is someone who wants to grow with us in the years to come.
Ok, if I still haven’t scared you away just yet, let’s continue…
List of Responsibilities For This Position
We operate out of a company-wide client lifecycle path with proven systems, guidelines and standards, but your ability to carry that into your work (and support evolving it) is what separates "A Players" from just anybody who calls themselves a Sales Rep.
This is a unique opportunity for a high-performing Sales Superstar to join a well-established, fast-growing business and make a real positive difference to customers – whilst earning a lot of money in the process!
Specifically, we're looking for someone who is an over-achiever… and can prove it!
- Sell! – Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Phone Prospecting (NO cold calling) – We’ll provide you with leads!
- Sales Pipeline Management - Maintaining good records for each prospect creating an action plan and, holding them accountable to what they need to do succeed is crucial for a sales consultant.
- Achieving Monthly Metrics – Our culture is that we accomplish our sales metrics every month! The sales representative is responsible for aiding in the department to achieve company's selling objectives.
- Follow Up - You are responsible for following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Time Management – You’ll have plenty of leads to work with! It’s up to you to make sure you’re able to call all leads within a timely manner.
- Foster Relationships – You will establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Reporting – Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Excellent Communications Skills - As a Sales Representative you will be working with our clients over the phone, and it is imperative that you can clearly communicate directives and expectations leading to successful outcomes for the company.
- Proven Sales Experience - You are a committed team player with demonstrated experience in sales.
- Closing deals both face-to-face and over the phone
- Ability to Prioritise & Organise Your Work - You must be able to think for yourself and be organised. We are very serious about this one. In order to learn and grow with our team, you must be very organised, be able to prioritise your work, and multi-task effectively.
* Your attitude will be bang on. You’re an upbeat person who takes responsibility and you know that ‘if it’s to be, it’s up to me’
* You’ll be high energy, with enthusiasm oozing from every pore;
* You'll be smart and savvy – able to have intelligent conversations;
* You’ll want to improve your life and to be the best - the number one
* You’ll also enjoy and thrive on being part of a close-knit team.
** NOT desired: drama, slacker, pessimist, whiner, victim, hand-out expect-er... you get the point
If you’ve worked in sales or telesales before (which is preferred but not essential) then you’ll have been the super star in the team – and be able to prove it.
If you don't have sales experience, but think you may have the right qualities, we'll train you fully. Just prove to us that you're driven, customer-focused, enthusiastic, and interested in helping small businesses succeed.
Young or old, if you've got the stuff, we'll know.
We don't hire backgrounds, we hire top producers.
We’re looking to hire the right person immediately. So if this sounds like a career opportunity that interests you, follow these instructions now.
NOTE: Failure to follow these instructions will result in your resume going in the circular file. This is your first test, okay?
Fill out the form below to learn more and download a simple info sheet with next actions and instructions for applying:
We value your privacy and would never spam you