"A-Player" Customer Service / Support Rep Looking for a Long-Term Career Opportunity
Dear Prospective Team Member,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this job vacancy notice. I hope that you have precisely what we’re looking for in a candidate so my team can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position we have available.
Let me begin by sharing a little about our company and the position we currently have available.
My name is Oli Billson and my company is called Black Code Vehicle Re-Mapping.
We serve individuals and businesses start and grow their own Vehicle Re-Mapping businesses by providing market leading tuning and software recalibration services for vehicles.
Our offices are located in Stafford, Unit 1 Tilcon Avenue, Baswich Lane Industrial Estate, Stafford, ST18 0YJ
Are You An "A Player"?
There are a lot of jobs out there today.
At Black Code we’re ONLY looking for “A-Players” to join our team.
“A-Players” are people who are committed to excellence in all that they do.
They can get a job anywhere, but they take the time to research the companies they’re considering working for, they’re selective in the interviews they go out on, and they “go the extra mile” in searching for the “right” position because they’re looking for more than a job… they’re looking for a long-term career opportunity.
They’re looking to be part of a team where they can make a positive impact on the world through the work they do WHILE being challenged to grow and become a better version of themselves.
If that doesn’t sound like you, then feel free to stop reading this page now.
If you think you are, in fact, an “A Player”, then please read on to learn more about the exciting opportunity we have available for the right candidate.
Our hiring process isn’t quick and easy.
We’re going to ask you to jump through a few hoops to prove you’ve got the character and can demonstrate the values that align with our team and mission.
You’ll be asked to take multiple tests.
You’ll have a least 2 interviews.
And we’re going to take our time in making sure you’re someone we want to invest our time and resources in growing.
What we’re really looking for is someone who wants to grow with us in the years to come.
Ok, if I still haven’t scared you away just yet, let’s continue…
List of Responsibilities For This Position
The Customer Service Representative position has several responsibilities you'll be expected to perform:
▪ Handling Phone Calls – We are looking for a person with a friendly phone voice that can bring a positive energy when speaking to our clients. We have a lot of calls that come into our office from around the world daily. You must be able to remain helpful at all times, assist the client’s needs by listening to what they’re asking, and follow through to ensure that they’re taken care of from beginning to end.
▪ Managing Tickets/Emails – This position is the first to see all incoming tickets and emails to our company. Here is where speed and quick learning is key. We have 100+ tickets/emails come in and out of our office daily and you'll be responsible for handling each request yourself or passing tickets/messages to the appropriate co-worker.
▪ Scheduling Calls – As a Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of scheduling calls with multiple team members. This requires you to be able to multi-task multiple calendars via Outlook. You must be detail-oriented as we schedule people all over the country (including some international clients) and you must be able to clearly communicate all of the time zone differences.
▪ Process Orders - Many of our clients prefer to place an order or register for an event by phone. You’ll be expected to take these calls and process their order in our CRM system, which you’ll be trained on.
▪ Preparing Mailing Requirements - We have mail packages that must be prepared and shipped out every day from our office. You must be detail oriented in how you prepare each package and ensure it goes out the door in the proper format. You’ll also be expected to pick up and drop off packages each day at the appropriate times.
Required Skills & Qualifications
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
▪ Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook: You must be very comfortable using Word, have basic Excel skills - we don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, and you must be confident using Outlook for email and calendar functions.
▪ Excellent Phone Personality/Etiquette: You will be talking with our clients, who are VERY important to us (we think of them as our family), and prospective clients, who are also very important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through e-mail. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages, and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. We’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but we can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
▪ Exceptional Writing and Grammar: A great deal of your work will be via email and online written communication. We use a web-based program that’s easy to learn (you’ll understand it within 30 minutes). You need to be very comfortable and proficient with writing clearly and professionally in your communication. And you must be able to type at least 40+ wpm.
▪ Thoughtfulness and Organisation: You must be able to think for yourself and be organized. Our company is fast-paced and you must be able to work on your own and solve problems quickly. We’re very serious about this one. In order to learn and grow with our team, you must be organised and be able to work within deadlines, multi-task, and prioritise.
▪ Ability to work on your own and solve problems quickly, work in a fast-paced environment.
We don’t sit still at Black Code. This is a fast-paced environment and you’ll play an integral role in the voice of the company. This means you understand both the big picture and tactical details. You take ownership of tasks and see them through to the finish line. You will provide strategic insight into integrated communication plans. You’re a highly motivated and reliable self-starter who works as well independently as with others.
We’re looking to hire the right person immediately. So if this sounds like a career opportunity that interests you, follow these instructions now.
NOTE: Failure to follow these instructions will result in your resume going in the circular file. This is your first test, okay?
Fill out the form below to learn more and download a simple info sheet with next actions and instructions for applying:
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Black Code International